Sunday, July 08, 2007

Killer Music!

Here are some cool music bits that I have come across lately.

This is some guy named Jake Shimabukuro playing a fantastic version of While My Guitar Gently Weeps on the Ukulele:






The White Stripes have been playing a lot of unannounced shows in cool venues during their Canadian tour lately. This is the best video of any of the shows that I have found yet. The are playing an acoustic set on a city bus in Winnipeg! The people watching tend to be pretty loud and somebody covers the lens for a bit, but it really isn't too bad of a video.





Here is a band call Easy Star All Stars. They have two albums out. One is a reggae version of Darkside of the Moon, and the other is a reggae version of Radiohead's OK Computer. It is actually really good! This is from their live performances.





This is their version of Paranoid Android dubbed over the original Radiohead video. Pretty cool!





Well I could have posted more, but I think that this is enough for one day. I hope you enjoyed the music. Check back again soon. I will be updating more often now.

No comments: