Saturday, March 03, 2007

N'Sync

News
Not too much new to report in my neck of the woods. Recently I have made plans to go to a Jay's game. Looks like it will be May 8 against the Bosox. Should be a good time. I was also trying to pick up some tickets to the Grey Cup, but I have a problem with paying more than $50 for ant CFL game!

School
I had a couple of exams last week. Looks like I tanked one and aced one. I'll have to study harder on the Taxation course. I find it really interesting, but also very challenging.

Health
Recently I've been trying to get back to my Mesomorph status. I need to start getting more exercise. I have been eating much better lately. I get 5 to 8 servings of fruits and veggies, and have been drinking lots of water. I figure a 30lbs loss is sufficient.

Fun
I'm sure most of you have heard of Darkside of the Rainbow. The DVD of the Wizard of Oz and Darkside of the Moon synced up. I have found some other great Pink Floyd sync ups on youtube. This one is my favorite. It had to be broken up into 3 parts because the segment is quite long. It is using the song Echoes as the soundtrack to the ending sequences of 2001: A Space Odyssey. I'm not sure if it's a sync or not, but it does work well! Enjoy.






No comments: