Friday, November 10, 2006

Remember Bowzer?!

Looking back at it now, I must say that I am a little embarrassed that Bowzer was my favorite member of Sha-Na-Na. Actually, I am also embarrassed that I had a favorite member. I'm not too sure what image he is trying to get with this pose. Whatever it is, it isn't working.

u2

Last night I heard the new U2 song for the first time. Not the one they did with Green Day, but the one on the upcoming Best of disc "U2 18". I think the song is called "Window In The Skies" and I have a couple of comments on it.

First of all, does U2 really need another best of album? They just released two in the late 90's early 00's. Secondly, can they please reinvent themselves again?! Their post 90's sound is boring and middle of the road. Does anybody remember when these guys were edgy? Every few years they really challenged themselves and recreated their sound. Sure, not everybody liked the changes, but they were never accused of being boring. These last few albums have been mediocre at best. Maybe U2 18 is their way of closing this chapter in their careers. Hopefully the new album will be different.



2 Easiest Jobs in Music

1. Adam Clayton - as the bass player for U2 this guy seems to be putting forth as little effort as possible.

2. Will Champion - playing drums for Coldplay looks like it's easier than sleeping. Just watch a live show and you'll see what I mean.

Pic of the Day

This is a picture of the inside of a wine bottle. I just thought it looked cool.

Video (yip, yip)

Remember these guys!



Anyway, that's all I have. Enjoy the rest of your time online, and play safe.

No comments: